How Our Gopher Extermination Device Works
The Gopher X Extermination Machine is a carbon monoxide device that kills gophers, ground squirrels, moles, voles, rats, prairie dogs and other burrowing rodents and pests.
The process is simple, fast and effective! Our gopher poison machine is easily utilized by homeowners and landscapers, farmers and ranchers, and many others.
The Gopher X system pushes heated smoke and carbon monoxide through the rodents' tunnels and nesting areas.
Here is the gopher extermination process (in a nutshell):
- Find a rodent tunnel using the provided probe and insert the exhaust tip into the ground.
- Fill the manifold with 1 dose of smoke oil.
- Start the machine and let it run for 2-3 minutes.
- If you see smoke escaping, then that means the carbon monoxide is escaping too. Cover up any holes where the smoke is escaping.
The Gopher X Extermination Machine has proven itself to be an easy to use, durable, effective, burrowing rodent killing device that operates without the negative effects caused by other methods.
- It does not use poisons that can kill other animals and pets.
- It does not cause explosions that can disturb large areas of land (and even start fires).
- It does not use traps which can be time consuming to place correctly.